. . .
This Saturday, June 22, everyone is welcomed out to our Escondido farm for the day. We will be thinning out abundant crops, preparing new summer crop beds, weeding, planting and much more. On the farm there are many animals, including two cows (Shreya & Lila), who are being protected and cared for their whole lives and are thus lovingly providing cruelty-free raw milk and ghee.
Bring your friends, gardening tools, straw hat, and gloves.
Pure H2o & a farm fresh veg.lunch will be provided.
When: Saturday, June 22nd, 2013. Any time between 10am and 4pm.
Where: 1365 Rincon Ave. Escondido. Ca. 92026
Questions? Call Shawn 951.233.9374
Directions to farm from San Diego:
1. Freeway 163 North
2. Freeway 15 North toward Escondido (19 miles)
3. Freeway 78 East (.8 miles)
4. Take exit 17C for Centre City Pkwy N (.5 miles)
5. Turn right onto N Iris Ln
6. Turn right onto W. Country Club Ln (.1 miles)
7. Continue onto Rincon Avenue (1 mile)
**** Destination will be on the right